Workstorm allows you to integrate Office 365 Email, Calendar and OneDrive files out-of-the-box. Access your inbox, compose new emails, create events, view your daily, weekly and monthly schedule, upload and re-share OneDrive files all with Workstorm’s Office 365 integration.
Follow these steps in order to sign-in,
Note: If you don’t see a Calendar icon on your left side bar, you’ll need Company Admin privileges to enable the app. Click here to learn about creating a company and gaining Admin rights on Workstorm. Below are steps to enable your 0365 integration as a Workstorm Company Admin…
- Click the Settings icon in the top right hand corner of your app.
3. Enable the Outlook 365: Email, Calendar and OneDrive integration.
Once the ap is enabled, you can now access your mirrored Email, Calendar and OneDrive accounts.
- In Workstorm, click the Email icon on your left-hand sidebar.
- Use your Office 365 credentials to login to your Office 365 email account.
- You should see your Outlook folders appear on the left-hand side after they load and your mirrored inbox.
- In Workstorm, click the Calendar icon in your left-hand sidebar
- User your Office 365 credentials to login to your calendar account.
- Similar to your email, you will see your calendar with your scheduled Office 365 events appear after loading.
- Find and click Files in your left-hand sidebar
- You will see a list of document management systems (Box, Dropbox, iManage, OneDrive).
- Click OneDrive. You will be prompted to login if you haven’t signed into Calendar or Email yet.
- Once logged in, the open tab will display your OneDrive directory, files and folders after loading up.