- Message export functionality can now be turned on or off by the Company Admin.
- Added ability to preview .eml attachments in a pop-out viewer in Workstorm’s integrated email feature.
- Domain matching protocols have been updated allowing companies to have the option to create multiple Workstorm instances using the same domain.
User Experience & User Interface Improvements
- Users can search for a colleague that is a member of their Workstorm company via their name, but now also their email address, to start a new private message conversation.
- Upgraded file upload performance for large powerpoint files.
- The alert that arrives after a Company Admin allows/disallows external collaboration has been updated to provide more context on how that change will affect the rest of the company.
- A calendar event that has video conference toggled on will now have both a web browser and a desktop app redirect link available for the invitees.
- After signing up for a new account on Workstorm, the email confirmation template has been simplified and a desktop app redirect link has been added.
- The design for the Users menu in Settings for Company Admins has been upgraded to support changes in the width of the user’s desktop or web app screen.
- Calendar performance has been enhanced to allow for users to stay logged into their calendar integration for longer periods of time. For example, a user can choose to keep their calendar logged in overnight and not have to log back into calendar each morning.
- The compliance module was upgraded to allow for Compliance Moderators to be able to start a new search on a company member, but have the option to view a recent search without having to start a completely new search.
- An email template has been added to alert users who were blocked, but reinstated by their Company Admin, so that they can reset their password and log back into Workstorm.
- Improvements made to folder creation and editing in Messages.
- After updating the admin privileges of a team or division member, the privileges editor will no longer stay open.
- Messages with line breaks will keep their multi-line format when using the copy to clipboard functionality.
- Deleting an unsaved division will no longer cause the Create Division button to become not clickable.
- The design for joining a video conference directly from Workstorm’s sign-in page has been upgraded.
- Improvements made to emoji use in Messages and Alerts.
- Minor bug fixes for tabs revolving around leaving a team or private message conversation, as well as closing and re-opening workspaces.
- Counters for video conference invitations will no longer stay unread after accepting a call.
- Improvements made to adding attendees to a Calendar event that includes a video conference.
- Files that have a special character at the start of their file name will now be supported.