- New sign in flow to support Companies using SSO (Single sign-on). Once SSO has been set up for a company in Workstorm, the Company Members will only have to enter their email address to sign-in through SSO providers and begin collaborating.
User Experience & User Interface Improvements
- The design and steps of Workstorm’s sign-in process has been upgraded to accommodate SSO.
- A simplified create account and password page has been added for internal and external users that have accepted invites to join Workstorm.
- Company Members that get promoted to Company Admin will see a toast message alerting them of the promotion and it will provide an option to sign-out. The new administrative capabilities will be available for use after a sign-out and sign-in to Workstorm.
- The notification settings menu has been enhanced to allow users to customize how Workstorm should notify them of a new email.
- Video conference dial-in functionality has been upgraded to provide more time to enter the conference access code and clearer instructions on joining a video conference via dial-in.
- Options to add additional colleagues to a video conference, as well as invite links, email and calendar invite templates and dial-in information can be accessed from the Invite User icon.
- Two-Factor Authentication recovery options for both Google Authenticator and SMS are available for use in Workstorm’s updated sign-in process.
- Calendar event previews have been modified to better handle a large list of attendees.
- When trying to utilize Workstorm video conferencing on unsupported browsers, users will be provided with options to download Workstorm’s desktop app or the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Firefox users will be able to utilize Workstorm video conferencing and screen sharing capabilities.