Video conferencing and screen sharing performance upgrade and bug fix:
- Increased resolution for video conferencing and screen sharing in Presenter and Tile Mode.
- To update your resolution preferences, please go to the video conference’s left side attendee menu and click Settings. Use the resolution slider to enhance or reduce the resolution depending on your network stability.
- Squashed a bug causing black and/or frozen screens to appear on attendees’ video tiles in Presenter and Tile Mode.
- Note: If you have recently upgraded to Google Chrome Version 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (x86_64) and then started experiencing poor performance video conferencing on Workstorm, please use the instructions below to optimize your Google Chrome settings:
- Chrome Browser Settings –> Advanced –> System –> Enable/Toggle on Hardware Acceleration –> Reload Chrome.
- For a more consistent performance, use Workstorm’s Desktop App.