- Access your Outlook Calendars in Workstorm’s new and improved Calendar integration!
- Optimized creating and editing events as the organizer, viewing events and organizing repeating events.
- View multiple calendars at the same time.
- See read-only calendars, like U.S. Holidays and Birthdays.
- Select which calendars are displayed.
- Customize colors to differentiate between calendars.
- Easily distinguish between tentative events and other types of events.
User Experience & User Interface Improvements
- Enhanced Connections feature menu.
- Use the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons to open and close the sub menus.
- Accept or Decline connection requests in the new Pending Requests sub menu.
- Added helpful text to define the sub menus.
- Added ability to quickly switch from a browser based video conference to video conferencing in Workstorm’s Desktop App.
- Optimized account sign-up flow to be more intuitive and streamlined.
- Improved user’s experience coming back from computer sleep mode or inactivity to Workstorm.
- Provided option for user to logout of their integrated 0365 account from Workstorm’s Calendar feature menu.
- Upgraded muting functionality.
- Upgraded Recent functionality in the Messages menu.
- Updated nomenclature across app to be more consistent.
- Enhanced visuals in dark and light mode to match chosen app display mode.
- Improved adding multiple @mentions to the message input.
- Squashed bugs.