- Company sign up has been streamlined for customers interested in using Workstorm’s video conferencing solution.
User Experience & User Interface Improvements
- The Calendar Side Bar will better handle users that have a large amount of events in a given week.
- The Calendar event preview module has been upgraded to show more details of the upcoming event.
- Links will expand in conversations to show a preview of the shared hyperlink.
- Multi-day Calendar events have an improved design in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Calendar view options.
- Video conferencing and phone dial-in received a performance upgrade.
- The Recents menu has been upgraded to allow users to scroll down to a max of 20 recent messages.
- The Left Side Bar was updated so it will no longer freeze after dragging and rearranging the feature icons.
- Timeout has been added to idle video conferences, so that the video conference will close automatically after 30 minutes of zero activity.
- Invitees will be able to see the notes section of the event they were invited to.
- After dismissing a Calendar event reminder toast, the user will no longer see it again after refreshing or logging back into Workstorm.
- The global search popper has been updated to allow users to download and re-share a file directly from a global search result.
- The plan and payment menu within a Company Admin’s Organization Settings menu has been updated to reflect the new pricing plans implemented to help those in need of a collaboration platform during the COIVD-19 pandemic.
- The export message functionality has been improved to handle hyperlinks properly.
- The design of the external globe icon will now be consistent across all areas of Workstorm.